Happy Saturday, everybody!
Here’s some stuff going on that you might be interested in. And if you have information about an upcoming event that you think might be of interest to Women and Words readers, drop us a line at the Contact page, above (here’s the link).
Women and Words
- June 10, author Renée Bess joins us to chat about traveling. She’ll be giving away a copy of her latest, The Rules.
- June 13, author Jody Klaire joins us to chat about her work, the Above and Beyond empath series.
- June 17, author Georgia Beers joins ut to chat about her latest release, Olive Oil and White Bread. She’ll be giving away a copy.
- June 20, the authors known as Rhavensfyre join us to discuss their latest, Ladysmith.
- June 24, author VK Powell joins us. Her forthcoming novel, About Face, is due out in August.
The Liz McMullen Show/Lizzie’s Bedtime Stories
- Liz is doing a lineup of bloggers for Pride month. Here’s the schedule.
- Jove Belle’s blog for Pride is HERE.
- Barbara Wright’s blog for Pride is HERE.
- Kate Genet’s blog for Pride is HERE.
- Genta Sebastian’s blog for Pride is HERE.
- Check the calendar for upcoming episodes HERE.
Cocktail Hour Productions
- May 27, Last Call with Collette Moody
Ylva Publishing Blog
- May 27, spotlight interview with author Rebecca Swartz
- June 1, tips for authors with author Paulette Callen
Bold Strokes Books Author Blog
- May 27, “A Voice for Intersexual Infants,” by Jane Hoppen
- June 3, “Is There a Place for Faith in Fiction?” by Juliann Rich
- June 5, BSB interview with Nora Olsen