Happy Wednesday! We have some awesome news here at Women and Words. We invited the fabulous Jessie Chandler to join us as part of the regular crew and she said yes! Woo!
Jessie describes her work as:
I write humorous caper mysteries which are a bit like Scooby Doo meets Janet Evanovich, with a little Clive Cussler thrown in for pacing. If I can make you laugh I’ve done my job.
If you’re wondering what the lineup for Women and Words is going to look like going forward, here’s the rundown:
- Sunday – Guest Blogger (Want to be a guest blogger? Click the magic button up there that says BE OUR GUEST!)
- 1st Monday – Lynette Mae
- 2nd Monday – Jessie Chandler (Jessie’s first blog will appear on August 11th. Stay tuned!)
- 3rd Monday – Stevie Carroll
- 4th (and possibly 5th) Monday – Yvonne Heidt
- Tuesday – Jove Belle
- Every Other Wednesday – Carsen Taite
- Alternating Wednesday – Guest Blogger (Want to be a guest blogger? Click the magic button up there that says BE OUR GUEST!)
- Thursday – R.G. Emanuelle
- Friday – Andi Marquette
- Saturday – Whatever madness we come up with.
If you get a chance, please welcome Jessie to our online family!
And, because I haven’t shared any music for a while, here’s the playlist for this week. Dance it out, people!