Hey friends —
Hoping everybody is continuing to stay safe and please, if you can, take care of yourselves and each other. For those of you who have the privilege and position and resources, can you maybe…
- check in on your neighbors (can you make a grocery run for them, maybe? Especially if they’re older? Or immuno-compromised? Or in a higher-risk group?)
- check in on your work colleagues if you’ve been fortunate enough to retain your job and are able to work from home? (do some of your colleagues maybe need some help getting groceries or supplies?)
- check in on your friends and family members who deal with anxiety and depression?
- other ways to help: LINK!
- remember why there are protests and help out as you can.
Here in the States it’s a holiday weekend, and as you all probably know, COVID is surging again in certain spots. If you’re in those spots, take care of yourselves and others and stay safe. If you’re not in those hot spots, same advice. Take care of yourselves and others; protect your community and essential workers — mask up.
If you’re hunkering in place alone and just need to talk, you can unleash here in the comments or contact me directly on Facebook and Twitter. I’m andimarquette. Easy-peasy.
Just…be safe, y’all.