Here at Women and Words, we try to bring you fresh content each week about writing, reading, and publishing. You’ll find guest posts by fellow writers, interviews, book giveaways, writing tips, discussions about issues within publishing and issues that affect writers, and the occasional silliness. Many of the authors and readers here are women who write and read LGBTQ characters and storylines, and women characters and women-centered storylines, but anyone is welcome to participate constructively and respectfully in our ongoing discussions and virtual house parties.
Your primary hosts are:
Jove Belle, who has lots of short stories, novellas, and novels out. Some are published through Bold Strokes Books and others through Ylva Publishing. When she’s not hanging out at Women and Words or writing something fabulous, she’s usually hard at work as the operations director US for Ylva Publishing. She also does a fun podcast called Badass Women Save Themselves with her friend Blythe Rippon.
R.G. Emanuelle, whose short stories are available in a number of different anthologies and whose first novel was published through RCE Books. She has also released a romance novella, Add Spice to Taste and co-edited anthologies with Andi Marquette through Bedazzled Ink Publishing and Ylva Publishing. All You Can Eat: A Buffet of Lesbian Romance and Erotica, was a Lambda finalist. She is currently working on a series of novellas about a chef. With a twist.
Andi Marquette, whose novels are published through RCE Books and Ylva Publishing. She has also released several short stories in various anthologies and two romance novellas, Some Kind of River and From the Boots Up. She is also the author of the romance From the Hat Down and The Secret of Sleepy Hollow and The Bureau of Holiday Affairs. When she’s not writing, she’s co-editing anthologies with R.G. Emanuelle and editing for Luna Station Quarterly, a spec fic ezine. She had also started writing Clexa fanfic. Ermahgerd.
Need help? Have a question? Contact us on our enigmatically named “Contact Us” page. Click HERE to get there pronto.
- 1st Monday of the month – Lynette Mae (when she can)
- 2nd Monday of the month – Jessie Chandler
- 3rd Monday of the month – Stevie Carroll
- 4th (and sometimes 5th) Monday of the month – Yvonne Heidt
- 1st Tuesday of the month – D. Jordan Redhawk
- 2nd Tuesday of the month – Professional Advice
- 3rd Tuesday of the month – Ashley Bartlett
- 4th Tuesday of the month – Lee Lynch’s Amazon Trail
- 1st Wednesday of the month – Carsen Taite
- 2nd Wednesday of the month – Jove Belle
- 3rd Wednesday of the month – Guest Blog
- 4th Wednesday of the month – Jove Belle
- 1st Thursday – R.G. Emanuelle
- 2nd Thursday – Fiona Zedde
- 3rd Thursday – R.G. Emanuelle
- 4th Thursday – Renee Bess
- Friday – Andi Marquette – Welcome to the Andi channel. She has stuff to say. Good stuff. You’ll like it.
- Saturday – Erin Saluta gives us a reader’s opinion on all things lesbian fiction.
- Sunday – Rotating guest bloggers.